PHOENIX SCUBA & Water Sports
The Phoenix Difference
Our mission is to share our passion for the underwater world in everything we do.
OUR DIVE CENTER
- We treat our clients like family not a number.
- We feature products “MADE IN AMERICA” when ever available.
- We council our clients so they only make purchases that fit their needs.
- Our “Dealer Prep” on equipment exceeds manufacturer’s guidelines.
- We provide reduced pricing incentives for Veterans, AAA members, Boy Scout and Sea Scout programs and several other groups.
- Provide our customers the Proper Knowledge, Proper Skills, Proper Equipment and Proper Experience for our clients to Safely Enjoy the Sport of Scuba Diving as a Life Long Activity.
- Exceed our customer’s expectations through our commitment to Integrity and Quality in Everything that we endeavor to do.
- Provide only quality life support and related equipment for sale and rental in our facility to support youth, adaptive and family programs that help our clients build self-esteem and personal growth through our training programs and activities.
- Promote the Personal and Professional Growth of our staff.
We support our community with school, scout and youth programs as well as charities such as Dive Pirates Foundation, WNY Adaptive Water Sports, Disabled Sports USA, the Wounded Warrior Project and the OPAF First Dive Program.
OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS
- We tailor your training program to your schedule and needs.
- We make sure you are confident and comfortable with your skills and knowledge in the pool BEFORE you go for your open water training dives.
- We meet with you and thoroughly explain what the total cost of your training program is and what is included BEFORE you sign up. NO SURPRISES!
- We are the ONLY diver training facility in Western New York that includes the training manual which is yours to keep as a reference along with a professional grade Dive Log.
- We provide the use of ALL of the equipment you need for our Open Water diver Program.
- We include the open water SCUBA Dives as a part of the program, not an extra.
- We do more than just teach a class, we create comfortable confident divers
- We believe you come to us to become a diver, to enjoy the beauty of the underwater world safely and have fun while you learn not just to take a class and buy equipment.
- For specialty programs the cost of the training manual is included and yours to keep as a permanent reference.
- Our SSI programs are ISO Certified World Wide.
- We not only teach SCUBA we teach CPR, First Aid and the Divers Alert Network (DAN) safety programs.